Serena Blair's Deck of Deviance.
- To draw one card at random from the deck, tip 5 kinks. This will be worth one minute of the selected action.
- To draw two cards from the deck, tip 10 kinks, both actions will be completed in the same minute unless it is impossible.
- On any activity in progress if you keep a constant flow of tips the activity will keep going on till the tips have ended.
- If you draw doubles of the same number it prolongs the activity to 5 minutes worth.
- If you draw doubles of face card you may draw a 3rd random card for free.
- If double jokers are drawn then you win the rights to the joker there will be no bidding war.
- Double aces grants you another random card draw for 5 minutes of activity! If you use the ace as a
2 = Nipple Clamps
3 = Clothes pins between toes
4 = Ball gag
5 = Tie Feet
6 = Handcuffs
7 = Virtual Hogtie
8 = Tickle Feet
9 = Spank Ass 9x
10 = Panties Off
Jack = That’s a paddling
Queen = Cropping
King = Flogging
Joker = When the joker is drawn a tip war is started for 1 minute. The highest single bid at the end of that time wins the right to get Serena to do anything that is not prohibited by the site rules or her own limits. Your imagination is the greatest limit. Given how many options of things there are to do here this is no preset time limit. Serena will determine how long a time the action is given with the minimum being 1 minute. For instance if you wanted her to get naked and paddle herself while saying how much she loves you then it may be a 1 minute time limit. If you wanted her to sing to you topless she might agree to do it for 5 or 10 minutes. If you just wanted her to wear handcuffs she might agree to do it for 24 hours so you could have Serena driving home wearing cuffs, doing her grocery shopping wearing cuffs all because you made her. If double jokers are drawn then you win the rights to the joker there will be no bidding war. If no one bids during the set minute, the turn is lost.
Ace = The highest card in the deck or the lowest? You decide! Aces are wild and you can take your pick of any card in the Deck except the joker, Ace will make the card of your choice a "wild" double and the action will last for 3 minutes. Double aces grants you another random card draw for 5 minutes of activity! If you use the ace as a wildcard to create doubles it doesn’t count as drawing doubles for the five minute extended activity.